Frictionless healthcare for everyone!
Full-Stack Develop$60k – $110k
Who are we looking for?
- Design & code front-end web application modules & functionalities
- Build a great user experience
- Develop new features based on mock ups
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant code
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and all emerging web trends
- Review your peer code and learn together
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Collaborate with our management team
- Strong written and verbal English skills and great interpersonal skills to work very closely with the dev team to deliver the product
- Define, track, and document high and low level technical and functional specifications for mobile, web, and desktop applications Must have:
- 3+ years experience with modern JS toolsets (ES6, Typescript, Babel, Jest, RxJs) in production environment
- 2+ years industry experience in Angular 6+ (APIs, routing, data storage, design patterns, optimization, caching and security).
- 2+ years experience developing with NodeJS
- Knowledge of Object Oriented and Functional Design patterns
- Deep knowledge of HTML 5/ CSS / SASS (CSS3 Transitions / Animations, Semantic HTML).
- Experience with REST API (Microservices)
- Experience using Git or another version control system in a team setting
- Experience with any database, SQL and/or NoSQL (preferably MongoDB) Nice to have:
- Experience with serverless architecture
- Experience in working with NestJs Projects
- Building cross-platform mobile apps
- Knowledge in AWS Cloud, Microservices architecture, REST API design
- Experience building scalable, enterprise-level technology stacks
- Up to date with industry best practices
- Knowledge of building scalable web applications
- Experience with Agile principles
Jack/Jilll/Cover Health at a glance
Jack/Jilll/Cover Health focuses on Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, E-Commerce, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://jack.health