This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
J.P. Morgan hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when J.P. Morgan posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- Crunchbase News
- 3 months ago
- Construction management software provider Procore Technologies filed an S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Southern California-based Procore said it has yet to determine neither the number of shares it plans to offer nor the price range. But it did list a proposed maximum offering price of $100 million.
- It also noted that it will list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “PCOR.”
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are serving as joint lead book-running managers for the proposed offering.
- As of August 2019, it had more than 1,800 employees, up 600 compared to a year ago, across 13 offices globally.
- Procore saw its annual recurring revenue surge from under $10 million in 2014 to over $250 million last August.
- MedCity News
- 4 months ago
- Primary Care startup One Medical made its public debut on Friday, raising $245 million in its IPO. The company’s stock began trading on Nasdaq as ONEM, priced at $14 per share, on the lower side of its initial $14 to $16 guidance.
- Parent company 1Life Healthcare offered 17.5 million shares for its IPO, with an option for underwriters to buy an additional 2.62 million shares of stock in the next month. By market close, One Medical’s shares had already jumped to $22.
- J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley served as the lead underwriters for the deal. One Medical’s offering is expected to close on February 4.
- The company brought in a total of $227.4 million in revenue, up 30 percent from 2018. It also added six new offices in early 2019.
- One Medical chalked up the costs to the new offices, and salaries and benefits as it grew its workforce and prepared for the IPO.