IVP is one of the premier later-stage venture capital and growth equity firms in the United States. IVP specializes in venture growth investments, industry rollups, founder liquidity transactions, and select public market investments in rapidly growing media and technology companies. Founded in 1980, IVP manages $3 billion in committed capital.
IVP. hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when IVP. posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 week ago
- A buzzy Bay Area startup that tracks online user behavior has raised a fresh round of funding from Sequoia Capital and Benchmark Capital at a $1 billion valuation.
- San Francisco-based Amplitude Analytics, which provides software to companies that helps monitor which online products and features jive with customers, raised $50 million in a series E funding round led by Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC.
- 2 weeks ago
- MasterClass, a startup that sells celebrity-taught classes to people, has raised $100 million in a Series E round.
- The round was led by Fidelity Management & Research Company with participation from new investors including Owl Ventures, 01 Advisors and existing investors NEA, IVP, Atomico and NextEquity Partners.
- MasterClass declined to disclose its new valuation, but said that its valuation is higher than $800 million.
- The capital will be used to create new classes for students and up production to one class a week. The company is also experimenting with an audio-only mode, short form and augmented reality.