Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
Professional Services - Engineers - Pune - EG
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Professional Services team who operates with high quality standards and has a strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
We always have opportunities for:
Software Project and Application Engineers
- Ability to understand complex functional and technical environments and communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- .NET, C#, and SQL
Quality Assurance Engineers
- Ensure Ivalua’s software is of the highest quality
- Minimal Java Script coding, automation test planning and design, test environment set up, analyze test cases, analyze test results, and defect reporting
REQUIRED: You are required to complete a Codility Skills Assessment to be considered for an interview.
- You will receive the Link to complete the assessment within 48 hours of your application.
- Priority will be given to Applicants that successful complete the Codility Skills Assessment
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com