Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
Help Desk Support Representative – Trilingual – Montreal, Canada
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a World Class Customer Support Team!
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement life cycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
The Customer Support team in Montreal is the functional help desk for Ivalua’s users, mostly from our installed base within the Americas region, as we are part of a larger worldwide support team. We are very customer oriented, team oriented, and take great pride on making sure our customer’s users have Best in Class experience with our platform.
- Answer user’s phone calls, emails, and tickets
- Analyze and qualify issues from our customers
- Resolve customer tickets in line with our procedures and internal tools
- Transfer complex requests to our maintenance team (support level 3, located in Redwood City, CA and New York City, USA) and follow the incidents requiring greater expertise
- Communicate the progress and resolution to our customer
Skills You Need to Succeed
- Must be located in Montreal, Canada
- Must be fluent in 3 languages: English and French, and either Spanish or Portuguese.
- Willing to work the 12:30pm – 8:30pm EST shift. Monday to Friday
- Must work some holidays if they are during the week.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing activity such as customer support.
- Good knowledge of software tools (MSFT office, various e-mail clients, internet research, social media applications) and ticketing tools.
- Prior experience supporting Software products is a strong plus.
- Qualities to succeed: Responsible, attentive to detail, excellent communication skills, engagement, responsiveness, commitment, autonomy, ability to work in a team environment and a great sense of service.
- Minimum 2-year university degree level
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com