Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
HR Business Partner Specialist - Pune, India
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a new generation of Procurement technology!
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
The People & Culture (HR) Specialist will partner with Global People Operations in delivering a world-class employee experience, responsible for delivering HR administration, data management, managing end-to-end processes, and policy improvement. Other responsibilities include performing compliance tracking for local requirements and addressing employee queries and issues.
**** Key Responsibilities
- **** Support all core People processes including but not limited to benefits, internal transfers, performance management, leaves of absence, on/offboarding, and more.
- Support a high hiring velocity by delivering the on-boarding and effective orientation process and working with Global People Operations to coordinate the Global Integration Week for new hires.
- Ensure all People data is accurate to generate reports and dashboards.
- Acting as a key contact person for employee’s queries related to benefits, policies, and procedures.
- Working with Global People Operations, assist with immigration and travel-rated tasks including business visa letters and verifications of employment.
- Ensures data integrity and is responsible for ensuring compliance with Indian regulations.
- Manage employees' personal files and perform employee data audits to fulfill statutory requirements as needed.
- Track and ensure the completion of employment verifications of new hires to maintain the quality of workforce.
- Maintain our office environment by keeping track and ordering of supplies, coordinating with key vendors, building management, and other day to day tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills You Need to Succeed
- 7+ Years of experience in HR Operations in India (Pune preferred) with solid understanding of fundamental HR practices and policies specific to Pune, India.
- Experience working in a global company with a geographical distribution of responsibilities.
- Good understanding of ADP, HR Onboarding applications, HR Reporting, and data analysis.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload, effectively managing conflicting priorities daily.
- Possess a high level of integrity - must always show good judgment and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, collaborative, positive attitude and highly motivated.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that relate to HR systems.
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to build trusting relationships and interact/negotiate with the business and HR partners across the globe.
- Comfortable with learning new systems and technologies.
- Ability to work independently to "figure things out" and be comfortable to propose a solution.
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com