Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
This is an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Lead at Ivalua. You will be first point of contact for Clients or Partners implementing Ivalua Solution.
Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products. A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
About the Team:
You will be part of the Professional Services Team whose mission is to successfully deliver our unique and configurable solution to customers and support our Partner community with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
- Lead the end to end implementation of the functional workstreams (such as Procure to Pay, Sourcing to Contracts, Supplier Relationship Management, etc.), from the start to production delivery.
- Actively working with the Solution Architect in the Design phase by sharing with the Customer or Partner leading practices, demonstrating the product and taking ownership of the design document.
- Configure the solution on complex requirements and coordinate the effort with other team members to guarantee project milestones are met.
- Support partners during the implementation by providing feedback on the design and performing configuration reviews during the sprints.
- Oversee and contribute to the Delivery and Deployment plan and ultimately guarantee successful deployment to Production
- Ensure PMO (Project Management Office) activities
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Functional knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement combined with excellent Project Management skills
- 5+ years’ experience in web-based software development and software deployment processes
- Experience working on SQL and other databases, including software configuration.
- Manage client relationships, self-driven, results oriented, strong leadership and exceptional communication skills
- Serve as mentor to colleagues and project teams
- PMP certification or equivalent is a plus
- Some travel may be necessary (~25%)
- You will go through Ivalua’s certification process to learn the Product.
BS/BA degree in Procurement, Computer science, or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com