Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
This is an exciting opportunity to excel as an Integration Consultant at Ivalua, Inc
You will be first point of contact between technical clients integrating Ivalua products with their ERP and other internal and 3rd party systems. Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
About the Team:
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively and be at your creative best.
This role would be working on integrating our products to customer needs and other third party applications. You will be part of the Integration team. You will have touch points across the entire company, while learning to become the Ivalua subject matter expert.
- Work with our project managers and clients to integrate Ivalua products with our customers' systems
- Be the technical lead to support the technical efforts during the project execution, assist clients with sample code, configuration, help clients debug integration code, prepare test cases, etc
- Constant interaction with Customer’s engineers and developers who are involved in implementation and integration of their systems with Ivalua
- Act as a customer proxy and communicating customer requests for product enhancements to Product team
- Ensure cross-departmental cooperation to provide world-class support for partners
- Some travel may be necessary (~20%)
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- At least 5 years’ experience in web-based software development, coding and software deployment processes with at least 3 years’ experience in SQL Server and writing queries.
- Become a subject matter expert on Ivalua's technology and products
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, AS2 as well as with use of APIs
- Hands on experience building integrations with SOAP and REST API's and Web Services
- Experience with CSV, XML or any other type of document business standards
- Broad knowledge of enterprise level, commercially available hardware and software products, operating systems, networking systems, methodologies and tools for integrating web based products
- You must have worked in externally facing engagements and have strong leadership skills.
- SQL Server, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, APIs, SOAP, REST, Web Services, CSV, XML,
*Desirable Skills: *
- Experience with the following is a big plus - ETL, EDI, cXML, Spend Management, Data load, procurement industry
- Bachelor (BS) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com