Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
Healthcare Industry Specialist - US
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a new generation of Procurement technology!
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
Team Description: Our global team works collaboratively across the organization to support prospects and customers to understand the value in Ivalua. We bring passion, creativity and unmatched focus, so there’s never a dull day.
Opportunity Statement: We seek a senior leader to join the Ivalua team and focus on building and managing the Healthcare Solutions Vertical for us. This person will bring 8 to 12 years of relevant experience including a combination of strategic business development, technical and solution sales experience within the Procurement space for the Healthcare industry.
Build and Manage Healthcare Solutions (60%)
- Defining key Industry features and build a roadmap for customers with solutions around their procurement needs
- Collaborate with industry leaders and partners to identify industry requirements
- Understanding deeply Ivalua solutions to ensure what can be immediately deployed and what solution need to be developed based on deeply understanding customer needs
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to prioritize features for implementation
- Come up with unique value propositions to win new customers and for existing customers
- Engage and influence C-Level executives
- Implement directly solutions and features requiring simple configuration and identify needs that required complex configuration and integrations
- Be the global owner of the Healthcare solution for Ivalua
Sales Enablement and Support on Key Deals (20%)
- Create Healthcare solution collateral to position Ivalua’s strengths and differentiators
- Articulate complex concepts around Healthcare solutions to cross functional audiences
- Define best in the industry demo stories and prepare demo environments with good industry data set
- Train Sales and pre-sales teams on Healthcare solutions
- Support Sales team on the field for key strategic deals, track pipelines and support in all stages of the sales process
- Create good customer stories from existing success stories and constantly explore new ones
- Actively promote Ivalua Healthcare solution internally and externally
- Participate in Conferences, write blogs and articles.
- Be a thought leader and an SME by using digital media within the Healthcare solution space
User Community (10%)
- Cultivate our Healthcare customer’s community and develop it
- Create Healthcare users’ groups and work on roadmap with them
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication, presentation and articulation skills
- Work in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Good project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to quickly understand technology solutions and come up with creative solutions for our customers
- Drive strategic conversations at multiple levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in B2B SaaS customer success, account management, or a strategic consulting organization
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com