Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
*This is an exciting opportunity to excel as a Functional Consultant in Ivalua Inc. *You will be involved in the various phases of project implementation, working very closely with partners and customers in deploying our solutions.Additionally, this role would be responsible for gathering requirements, analyze customer’s needs as per SLAs and configuration of the solution. Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
About the Team:
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively and be at your creative best.
This role would be working closely with the team to implement procurement solutions, primarily working from the design phase, taking it through the deployment phase and later validation phase.
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity
- Evaluate impact of software performance and recommend changes to software design team
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written format
- Assist in strategic research and design as directed
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Design: You will be preparing for workshops and run the workshops with the client / partner, analyze customer needs and validate the technical choices. You will be participating in various prototyping phases. You will be responsible for documenting the deliverables (report, specifications, ...)
- Deployment: You will be configuring the solution « Ivalua Buyer » and ensure proper configuration of the solution as performed by Ivalua or our Partner teams.
- Validation: You will work with the client and partners on validation steps and handover. You will also be tracking and qualifying customer / partner requests
- 3 years of professional experience in implementing or enhancing procurement processes ( P2P or S2P)
- 3 years of professional experience as a software implementation project manager
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability to customer and partner constraints
- SQL, C#, Functional experience, Good interpersonal skills, Written and verbal communication skills
*Desirable Skills: *
- P2P or S2P, Spend Management, knowledge of the procurement industry, Multilingual
- Bachelor's (BS) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
*Watch the Ivalua Careers Video: * https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com