Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Manager in Ivalua. You will be responsible for being the Lead of our Finance Shared Service processes in Pune, reporting to the Corporate Controller in Redwood City, California, USA as well as manage the US GAAP and statutory accounts of India, Singapore and Australia.
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
About the Team:
You will be part of the high paced G&A Team whose mission is to successfully deliver quality results in an efficient and effective manner to support and enable the business and maintain local statutory and US GAAP compliance
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
- You will be responsible for closing the books of accounts, monthly trial balance, accurate bookkeeping and other reports of India, Singapore and Australia working with service providers.
- Maintain statutory compliance of the legal entities, perform the final review of reconciliations and trial balance accounts handled by the Pune SSC and knowledge of local statutory compliance requirements. Work on publishing monthly P&L statements along with variances
- Must collaborate with internal supervisors (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, InterCo, and General Ledger) to ensure all issues are identified and resolved in a timely and complete manner.
- Transition and set up best in class shared service center for certain transactions like reimbursements, and other procure to pay processes for non-APAC regions.
- Manage, motivate and develop staff reporting into you.
- Working with auditors in timely completion of Internal Audit and external audit.
- Must communicate and coordinate with international teams to resolve any large reconciling items.
Skills You will need to Succeed:
- Extensive background of managing country accounts with prior demonstrated experience heading the Finance function, ideally together with a manager of a shared services center.
- Proven ability to manage current processes (AP, AR, IC & GL), Strong US GAAP accounting skills and knowledge, drive strategic changes and continuous improvement projects
- Deep systems knowledge (Netsuite is preferred).
- Solid knowledge of maintaining statutory books, accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Continuous process improvement skills focusing on automation and standardization.
- Experience in a large global decentralized company.
Additional skills, including People Management
- Experience in Netsuite financials would be a big plus
- Experience of working in a shared service model is a big plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be multi-task oriented, hands-on and able to work with frequent interruptions
- Must have a proactive “can do” attitude.
- Capacity to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
- Some travel may be necessary (~20%) to visit other Ivalua International offices
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization by demonstrating solid collaboration and cross functional influencing skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- CA/CPA required. Chartered Accountant with 7-10 years of post-qualification experience along with relevant work experience
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com