Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
Software Implementation Specialist
** **** Implementation Specialist – Professional Services**
This is an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Specialist at Ivalua. You will work on multiple implementation projects, from different industries and leverage the extended configurability of Ivalua’s platform to configure the solution per the Customer’s requirements.
Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products. A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
About the Team:
You will be part of the Professional Services Team whose mission is to successfully deliver our unique and configurable solution to customers and support our Partner community with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
- Configure the solution from the user interface, using all configuration tools available in the platform
- Leverage SQL Server to solve technical issues or perform advanced configuration
- Configure workflows, alerts, reports, ETL and more
- Manage data loads, performs data integrity checks
- Contribute to cutover activities
- Debug technical issues, provide root cause analysis and resolve defects
- Contribute to the testing effort
- Support partners by reviewing configuration and providing feedback.
- Perform deliveries to manage environment synchronization
- Support the communication with the customers
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- 3 years’ experience in web-based software development and software configuration
- Solid SQL experience required
- Functional knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement is a plus
- Self-driven, results oriented, autonomous and strong communication skills
- Some travel may be necessary (~15%)
BS/BA degree in Procurement, Computer science, or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com