Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
Helpdesk Support Representative - Mandarin
Help-Desk Support Representative – Chinese Mandarin
*This is an exciting opportunity to excel as a Help-Desk Support Representative in Ivalua Inc. * You will be providing first line help desk support to all our customers and suppliers in the APAC region (and affiliates from American and European customers), primarily for customers who communicate in Chinese Mandarin, but also English for others.
Rigorousness, involvement, responsiveness, good listening skills, ability to work in a team and a great sense of service are your assets for this help-desk customer support position.
Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
About the Team:
Our help-desk team works out of Pune, Paris and Montreal for customers across the world, handling all levels of customer support with a follow-the-sun service. We are building a Help-Desk Centre of Excellence in Pune for the first level of customer technical support in Asia-Pacific.
This role would be working closely with all the Help-desk representatives in the team providing customer support, first in Pune (India) but also in Montpellier (France) and Montreal (Canada).
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively and be at your creative best.
- Answer customer phone calls, emails and tickets for technical support
- Analyze and qualify issues from our customers
- Resolve customer tickets in line with our procedures and internal tools
- Transfer complex requests to our maintenance team (support level 3, also located in Pune) and follow the incidents requiring greater expertise
- Communicate the progress and resolution to our customer
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- You speak several languages. You enjoy being in contact with customers and have a great sense of service
- You have a university degree with good communication skills (written and verbal) and fluently speak English, Mandarin and Hindi.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in the helpdesk domain, tracking and qualifying customer requests, ideally in a software environment
- We will train you for the IVALUA BUYER software package, which is the software suite for companies in the sourcing/procurement domain.
** Knowledge/Skills/Tools/Languages required:**
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Good interpersonal skills, spoken and written Chinese Mandarin, spoken and written English, spoken Hindi
- Good knowledge of the IT software tools (pack office, e-mails, internet and customer support tools) and interest for software applications
*Desirable Skills: *
- Knowledge of the procurement industry
- Multilingual - other Asian national languages would be a big plus for future customers in the APAC region
- Bachelor's (BS) degree with certificates in Chinese Mandarin
*Watch the Ivalua Careers Video: * https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com