Manage all spend and suppliers without compromise
Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer – Professional Services
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer at Ivalua. You will be part of the Professional Services team and will work on Ivalua Buyer framework (.NET, C# and SQL) to enhance the product for our Customers or Partners implementing Ivalua’s solution.
Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products. A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating configured workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
About the Team
You will be part of the Professional Services Team whose mission is to successfully deliver our unique and configurable solution to customers and support our Partner community with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
- Use Ivalua Buyer technical framework (C# .NET & SQL) to configure and customize Ivalua Buyer solution to meet specific business requirements
- Reverse engineering and debugging to solve project issues throughout all phases of the implementation cycle
- Develop strong technical and functional knowledge of the application to advise the project team on best implementation choices
- Develop advanced configuration knowledge and show strong technical creativity skills to leverage configuration features in order to limit custom code
- Interact with R&D team for product features
- Manage deliveries and solve technical operational issues
- Contribute to peer code review
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in software development, primarily in C#, .NET and SQL Server
- Ability to understand complex functional and technical environments and communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Serve as mentor to colleagues and project teams
- Customer facing skills, self-driven, results oriented, strong leadership and exceptional communication skills
- Comfortable looking for configuration solutions versus new coding and development
- Functional knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement is a plus
- Occasional travel and on call requirements
- You will go through Ivalua’s certification process to learn the Product.
BS/BA degree in Procurement, Computer science, or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
Ivalua at a glance
Ivalua focuses on Financial Services, Software, and Procurement. Their company has offices in New York, Singapore, London, Paris, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ivalua has raised $4.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2011.
You can view their website at http://www.ivalua.com