We add a touch of Luxury to Real Estate to build relationships with Property customers
Remote work with a digital solution for B2B Property. Beat Covid-19.$1k – $80k • 0.0% – 0.1%
I’m Eric and I’m the Co-Founder & CEO of Itoma 3D Tech. We are a tech start-up based in London, UK.
OUR VISION IS TO BE A SINGLE STOP FOR ALL, TURNKEY VISUALISATION & CONCEPT DESIGN NEEDS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
We are looking for Sale Leaders / Execs on a flexible, freelance basis, from your own place, at your own time because it is the results you can achieve that will generate your salary.
WHO & WHERE WE ARE?
We have market-ready Visualisation products like Animations, existing sales, testimonials, initial funding, well-defined plan & an amazing tech team to get an edge, a couple of Letters of Intent, cooperation for innovation with 2 universities, received SEIS & EIS status for UK investors and currently focus on fundraising & sales. But enough about us...
WHAT IS THE VALUE TO THE CUSTOMERS?
- How often did you struggle to explain your project to the customer?
- How often did you have a problem to showcase your product to the purchaser?
- How often do you need to test the market for your Product & Construction development before you actually send the first piece for production or get your teams working on the construction sites (which means - before you spend big buck building or prototyping the product)?
We solve all of those problems with VISUALISATIONS & INTERACTIVE / IMMERSIVE PRODUCTS (whether it is an animation or more sophisticated method - see WHAT below).
We want to be a single harbour for all, turnkey visualisation & concept design needs for our customers.
Whether Digital, Paper or 3D Printed - we have done it all but we find Digital products as the best offering that can be delivered across borders to our customers.
- We offer CGIs (Computer Generated Images - MAIN PRODUCT): http://itoma.co.uk/service/
- Construction Development Animations (MAIN PRODUCT): http://bit.ly/ItomaPlaylistConstruction1
- Product Animations (MAIN PRODUCT): http://bit.ly/ItomaPlaylistProduct
- Interactive Tours / Virtual Tours: http://bit.ly/ItomaExInterOn - you can actually walk it yourself exactly as the customers would http://bit.ly/ItomaVRVideos
- Augmented Reality: http://bit.ly/ItomaExAR (you can also download our app on your Android or Apple device and try it yourself - more info when we speak but this is what gets you "foot in the door" with the customer - when you eg. scan business card we produce for you / the customer and during the networking or conversation you present interactively - first impression counts!)
- and an innovative, unique product for Developers & Construction that we will share once we sign NDA & Contract (PRODUCT WE PROMOTE THE MOST NOW & MOVE INTO SaaS BUSINESS MODEL)
- We start with a conversation & NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- This is a freelance position. It means that it is not about any sort of set hours or place but simply - you are paid commission for the sales you generate with no set time, nor place. You can do it around your full time / part time job / retirement / anything else in your life but once you connect with your customer - it is yours for life to get a commission.
- We sign a contract for your commissions plus the fact that once introduced - any purchases from this client now & in the future will pay you a commission.
- You introduce us to the companies - we currently specialise in Developers & Construction companies (http://bit.ly/ItomaPlaylistConstruction1) and Product Businesses (http://bit.ly/ItomaPlaylistProduct) with a number of customers but we are testing also other types of markets for market-fit.
- You meet the customer and become an Account Manager for them.
- As soon as customer decides to order from you - our technical team takes over & starts the conversation to deliver the project while you are kept in the loop and responsible for POs (Purchase Orders), invoices & payments (so you know how much commission you are going to get once customer paid). You are the commercial lead – we pick up all the technical delivery of a project.
- To deliver a project - we need a sketch drawing or even better - a CAD with a specification of materials and any specific requirements (eg: how it should show in space eg. https://youtu.be/CZbvHsa0H6k). Optionally: localisation (simply - post code) for an external building animations only to map the environment for visualisation.
Those are the examples of customer requirements from which we produced work for other customers:
- Then we deliver a draft with a watermark for customer comments.
- We change it as required by the customer and send for the second review.
- Once customer is happy and payment has been processed - we send final version in full resolution and no watermark.
- Then you are paid your commission once monthly from all the customers who ordered through your introduction (where you act as an Account Manager).
- We have a portfolio of over 20 customers already in Construction & Architecture and over 10 in Product & Engineering along with testimonials and a business case how our Visualisations improved customer's ROI & helped them get customer feedback, build relationship & sell faster. They are available for provision to the customers to prove the business interest & value.
- We also have bi-weekly catchups through teleconference on Tuesdays & Fridays with the business development / sales team. We then speak about what we offer, what are the next steps, value proposition & share feedback / lessons learnt from the customers to improve upon our offering & decide on future product development with our dev team. You also learn offering approach (how to start - whether customer does not use it or use some of it - how "to get to him / her"?), pricing & payment terms.
- Last but not least - we also try to have some fun & dream about the future because it is exciting ;-) (especially SaaS business model...)
Our product is fully digital in B2B model but needs some input from the customer.
We are looking for representatives in
- Europe: UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Nordics & Poland
- North America: US & Canada.
- Middle East
- & Asia: China & Japan.
- High ticket market.
- Related to product that everyone needs (lives in).
- Fully developed solutions & going for more.
- Not limited by borders, fully customizable & digital.
- Giving both: customer and end-user control over what they want to see.
- Transforming it into a SaaS model to build a relationship with our customers.
You need to be:
- be able to connect with people
- have a drive.
- & be able to spare 1-2 hours a week to connect with the rest of the team over phone or a teleconference.
- We also find that existing connections in Construction, Development, Architecture or Product / Manufacturing / Project Industry - definitely help.
Everything else is learnable and we provide full training and onboarding with all the information necessary to get you started: products, value proposition, target customers, competition, USPs and more - here is a sample:
Drop us a line when interested, let's start a conversation & join our growing team as we transform our business & take it to the next level.
Remote work is preferred work.
As long as we get to our common goals - it doesn't matter whether we spend time commuting to sit in the same office. Work is now remote and let's simply - get it done.
We have regular catch-ups, usually on the weekly basis to set the goals, monitor the progress, identify & fill any gaps to take our game to the next level.
Itoma Lux at a glance
Itoma Lux focuses on Enterprise Software, Real Estate, B2B, Artificial Intelligence, and Project Management. Their company has offices in London, Brussels, Bedford, Hatfield, and Wrocław. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.