Reward employees to save on travel cost
Sales Development Representative (US Shift)₹8L – ₹12L
ITILITE is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us grow our sales pipeline in the US Market.
This is a chance to be a part of a high priority strategic initiaitves for the company and to work closely with the leadership team and the founders in a fast growth setup.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Preparing prospecting lists using databases, LinkedIn etc
- Reaching out to prospects using outbound channels (Email, Phone calls, Linkedin etc.)
- Conduct prospecting calls and early conversations to build ITILITE's qualified sales pipeline.
- Meeting daily reach out targets. (i.e # of calls made, emails sent out etc.
- Meeting monthly qualified lead targets.
- This is a
The Right Candidate:
- Must have 2+ years of technology inside sales experience focused on US
- Willing to work US hours
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions.
- Schedule discovery calls for our sales team
- Be proficient at using a sales platform to execute the outreachprocess consisting of phone, email, and social
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission
Top characteristics and traits for a successful SDR:
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CFOs, VP Finance, Controllers, Accountants, Travel Admins.
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and possess strong time management skills, and willing to wear multiple hats.
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility - we're a small division within the company which moves fast.
ITILITE at a glance
ITILITE focuses on SaaS, Gamification, and Business Travel. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.itilite.com