Reward employees to save on travel cost
Manager - Partnerships₹14L – ₹20L
Manager - Partnerships
We are looking for a seasoned professional to help us grow through collaboration. As the lead for partnerships and alliances, you will be working closely with the product, sales, and marketing teams to identify, setup and succeed with every partner. This role is instrumental in creating an ecosystem (of gtm, product integration and lead gen partners) around the ITILITE platform that will deliver more value to our customers, and drive revenue for the company.
- Responsible for building and expanding ITILITE’s partner ecosystem and its Life Cycle Management.
- Identify opportunities for strategic partnerships & manage existing alliances to help drive new customer acquisition, market penetration and brand visibility.
- Bring in your market-proven expertise and setup the partnership function for the company ground up. Manage end to end relationships and monitoring and driving growth.
- Devising different customized product offerings based on market intelligence and competitor analysis Manage partner relations and be the SPOC for all stakeholders in India and globally.
- Devise new lines of revenue through partnerships and build successful, scalable models around it.
- Implement GTM strategies along with partners.
- Proactively conducting Proof of Concepts (POCs) within large Named Accounts and offering lucrative bundled value added solutions to System Integrators (SIs) & Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
- Working closely with Cross-Functional Business Units to devise joint GTM strategies relevant to Data Quality market in India.
- Develop sales strategies for generating demand and executing the marketing and communication activities to deliver results
Ideal candidate should have:
- Prior experience of 5-7 years in partnerships/alliances role is a must. Candidates from B2B SaaS based product company with a Sales background is a must
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a ‘lets-get-it-done’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and influencing strategic partners at CXO level.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills. Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
*About ITILITE *
ITILITE (www.itilite.com) is a SaaS company that offers end-to-end travel management platform to businesses. Over 200 companies including multi-sector conglomerates and tech-forward companies in India, USA and South East Asia including Jockey, RPG Group, Toshiba JSW, Ola, Swiggy and Capillary Technologies use ITILITE’s platform to move their employees with superior experience, better processes and higher savings.
ITILITE at a glance
ITILITE focuses on SaaS, Gamification, and Business Travel. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.itilite.com