Reward employees to save on travel cost
Principal Security Engineer₹12L – ₹20L
Our information security needs have scaled with our company's growth. We're looking to add an experienced Principal Security Engineer to be part of our Security team in Bangalore, India.
As a Principal Security Engineer at ITILITE, your work is at the core of everything we create. You design, build, and secure the systems that make everything we do possible. You have already built a strong background in security solutions, architecture, application security, and/or network security.
You are hungry to grow, hungry to make an impact, and looking to have some fun and build connections along the way. This position reports to VP, Engineering. And will lead the budding security team.
What you'll do
- Develop the product security architecture for ITILITE’s SaaS products running in both public and private cloud
- Architect, build and implement state-of-the-art security solutions and products to protect our customer data
- Improve our capabilities for monitoring, intrusion detection, vulnerability management, and incident response
- Apply NIST Cybersecurity Framework and other security best practices in addressing all security domains such as endpoints, networks, applications, and infrastructure
- Constantly learn about emergent cybersecurity threats to improve ITILITE's security posture by bringing new security solutions
- Work closely with data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers in securing our products
- Assist in developing security policy and governance framework.
- Assist ITILITE in achieving various industry certifications such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001/2 and meeting compliance requirements.
- Proactively partner with Product Managers, Architects and delivery teams to ensure we are leveraging best practices in security engineering.
- 5+ years in cloud security, security engineering, security solutions, network security, architecture, and operations experiences in SaaS
- Must have at least three of these security domains: network, cloud, application security, security operations, and infrastructure.
- Excellent project management, communication and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in SaaS and cloud-based development practices and familiar with development for AWS or Azure cloud environments. Familiarity with Digital Ocean and GCP is preferable but optional.
- Strong security architecture and hands-on engineering skills; experience applying those skills to help tech companies build world-class products.
- Proven experience in performing SSDLC and Security driven code reviews
- Experience in setting up, running and managing bug-bounties
- Experience with firewall technologies, IDPS, anti-malware, vulnerability scanning tools, SIEM, IAM, encryption, and key management.
- Deep knowledge of cloud operational models and secure SaaS architecture in a Docker container environment.
- Strong personal work ethic and integrity.
- Experience in diverse cross-functional teams working across different
- Professional security management certification, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), is desirable.
Meet your team
ITILITE at a glance
ITILITE focuses on SaaS, Gamification, and Business Travel. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.itilite.com