Simplifying business travel
(Senior) Software Engineer – Fullstack
About Us: (https://itilite.com)
Founded in 2017, ITILITE aims to use technology to bring convenience, efficiency, and innovation to corporate travel. We offer integrated travel, expense, and rewards management platform to corporates, which makes their employee's life simpler, and makes the process more efficient.
In 2018 ITILITE has been selected as one of the top startups from India to be part of the Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem.
To know more about what ITILITE does look at -https://youtu.be/_aqLVaOYCkQ
(Senior) Software Engineer – Fullstack:
ITILITE's Business Travel Management platform has three main stakeholders that are Employees of our clients, Travel Managers, and Operations team. These users need various web-based application in our Travel Management platform for Booking and Managing the everyday corporate travel needs. Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
As a (Sr.) Software Engineer you are responsible to develop scalable applications which are used by thousands of employees for the day to day corporate travel needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, architect and build the mobile and web version of our flagship product.
- Actively participate in code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Ensure high scalability and performance.
- Advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
We want you if you have..
- Expert in Python/Core PHP, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Django, Flask) or LAMP stack
- Hands-on experience of database systems like Mysql & SQL MongoDB, SQLite, etc., database design and creation.
- Hands-on experience on API development using data transmission methodologies and protocols (eg. XML / JSON) and web services like REST / SOAP
- Work closely with other developers in an agile team to maintain and develop new and existing web properties.
- Comfortable working and multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability and desire to always be learning new technologies, frameworks, tools, languages, etc.
- Improve our development culture: promote innovation, new technologies, trends, methodologies, development tools, best practices, processes, libraries, etc.
- Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, implementing them within assignments as appropriate.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrate the day-to-day develop code with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub)
Additional knowledge in Modern web technologies like Node.JS, React.JS, noSQL DBMS (Redis, Cassandra) is a plus.
Even if you don’t meet all these skills set above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications and why we need to consider your resume in your cover letter.