Reward employees to save on travel cost
Manager - Sales Development₹9L – ₹14L
ITILITE is looking to add a superstar Demand Generation champion to fuel its growth! As Demand Generation manager, you will lead a team of SDRs responsible for bringing in new customers to our corporate sales team. This is a collaborative effort integrating the work of marketing, sales, and product to rapidly increase the volume and improve the quality of new business for ITILITE across different geographies. Your goal will be to use your market proven skills to generate a healthy pipeline of sales opportunity in India and international markets.
- Develop and own the top of the sales funnel growth strategy that generates high quality sales leads for the company
- Identify/ source new opportunities for the sales team through Account Based Marketing & inbound leads.
- Mentor and manage a team of SDRs and turn them into productive salespeople that generate high volume of new leads in a rapid manner and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Manage a database of leads in CRM, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Work closely with sales leadership to implement new processes and improvements in the sales process.
- Minimum 6-7 years of dedicated b2b SaaS sales experience with 2 years as a manager. Prior experience of consultative selling to executives, directors and managers in enterprise domain (Prior experience Marketing to CFO will be a bonus)
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a ‘lets-get-it-done’ attitude
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, Product Management teams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Having experience of US region is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual.
- Expert in Account based marketing in a b2b enterprise sales environment
- Great team leadership skills and a knack for coaching and helping them to succeed
ITILITE (www.itilite.com) is a SaaS company that offers end-to-end travel management platform to businesses. Over 200 companies including multi-sector conglomerates and tech-forward companies in India, USA and South East Asia including Jockey, RPG Group, Toshiba JSW, Ola, Swiggy and Capillary Technologies use ITILITE’s platform to move their employees with superior experience, better processes and higher savings.
ITILITE at a glance
ITILITE focuses on SaaS, Gamification, and Business Travel. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.itilite.com