Reward employees to save on travel cost
Sr. Product Designer₹13L – ₹18L
ITILITE (http://itilite.com/) uses technology to bring convenience, efficiency, and innovation to corporate travel. We offer an integrated travel and expense platform to corporates, which makes their employee's life simpler, and makes the process more efficient. With our unique rewards mechanism, we can reduce travel costs for our clients by 30%, in a way the employees love.
We raised Series B in Apr 2020 from Matrix Partners, Vy Capital and Greenoaks Capital
Would be leading the design requirements for our products. Our product is new, the team is small and the scope for impact is immense. Needs to be passionate about product design, creating the best experiences for users and needs to detail the designs to the last pixel.
- Take on end to end ownership in design for our products
- Collaborate with product leads to capture product features as wireframes
- Detail the user flows as well as visual design for the poduct
- Create a design system (incl assets and style guides) which would be consumed by the developers
- Assess the developed product from a design quality standpoint
- Has 5-7 years of hands-on experience
- Has basic knowledge of usability testing and heuristic evaluation
- Is proficient with popular design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator etc. and knows which ones to use when
- Is self-starter, self-learner, self-motivated
- Has a Bachelors/ Masters degree in Design
ITILITE at a glance
ITILITE focuses on SaaS, Gamification, and Business Travel. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.itilite.com