IRIS CRM is Salesforce on steroids for the payments industry
Rare Opportunity: Software Support Specialist$55k – $55k • No equity
Location: Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY
Founded Date: 2010
Company Size: 35
IRIS CRM is not a typical CRM, our platform is designed specifically for the payments industry and is the reason that we have won numerous awards, and maintain a very high client retention ratio.
IRIS CRM is a cloud-based platform, accessed through a secure website built and hosted by IRIS CRM, a certified PCI Level 1 Compliant Service Provider. IRIS CRM customers are payment processing organizations registered with Visa and MasterCard, called ISOs, whose job is to compete with names like Stripe, Square and PayPal by selling payment processing services.
Our support team consists of 4 support team members and due to the growing demand in our services, we are looking to grow our team. Our support team is responsible for talking to existing clients and helping them with how-to questions, troubleshooting, creating solutions for business needs and implementation trainings.
IRIS CRM is responsible for providing the business management CRM along with transaction reporting services that ISOs rely on to manage more than 350,000 active businesses each month.
Our team is diverse and distributed, made up of software support staff, engineers, dev ops, sales and marketing. IRIS CRM believes in delivering superior customer support to our ISO clients and IRIS CRM is on a mission to partner with you to help achieve our mutual goals for success.
● Responding to client questions and troubleshoot issues through LiveChat, Zendesk and phone in a timely and accurate manner
● Providing answers with an “instant support” approach and meet response SLAs
● Helping clients with adoption of features
● Assisting with new client implementations by providing dedicated training on weekly calls
● Reporting bugs to developers using JIRA
● Tracking new feature releases and informing customers about these new features
● Gathering customer feedback and sharing with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
● Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
● Experience using help desk software and remote support tools to provide support
● Experience providing software support to B2B clients over the phone and digitally
● Excellent communication and problem-solving technical skills
● Patience and finesse with handling frustrated and non-technical clients
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
● W2 full-time 40 hours of weekly employment
● Annual salary beginning at $55,000 and performance bonuses
● Quarterly company outings
● Eligibility for participation in the company Cigna PPO medical plan
● Eligibility for participation in the company matched 401K plan
● Unlimited complimentary snacks and refreshments stocked by Amazon Fresh
● Attending company events, conferences and appreciation days
● Ability to create and contribute ideas in an open environment
● Convenient location in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn right near the R train
● Wearing what you want to work
- Submit your cover letter explaining what caught your eye about the positions.
- We contact you for a Google Hangouts call to learn about your experience and answer any questions.
- We schedule an in-person technical exercise in our office.
- We make an offer!
We look forward to speaking with you soon!