Certainty in a single test
Technical Product Manager - Digital Health
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About the Role
iRhythm is looking for a Product Manager with a technical background, to join the growing product management team to drive the Zio digital platform. You will be working with design, engineering, and various business functions to shape the evolution of our clinician and patient-facing portals and mobile apps. You will play a key role in delivering solutions that induce user delight and address customer and patient needs.
- Defining and communicating product requirements for software releases.
- Coordinate with the cross-functional team to scope and define features.
- Collaborate with engineering and project management to groom the product backlog and prioritize development work.
- Collaborate with UX and Design to ensure products and features are intuitive and easy to use.
- Create and manage stories in Jira.
- Participate in the scrum team as product lead.
- Define, analyze, and communicate product and feature level KPIs.
- Willing to travel up to 10%.
You are highly motivated by the cause to improve patient experience and clinician workflows within the cardiac arrhythmia diagnosis/treatment space. You always have the end user in mind, and serve as their voice in business discussions and decisions. Your technical background, merged with your quest to solve complex problems, allows you to dig deep into the details to make sure what is delivered is of top-notch quality. When ambiguity presents itself, you are ready to work with a team to proactively clear up the fog. You work well with diverse teams and inject FUN into the equation!
- 3+ year’s product manager experience in the digital healthcare, bio-tech, or pharma industry; must be in a SCRUM environment for commercial web and mobile apps.
- Experience translating complex workflow initiatives into product requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates initiative; results oriented; strong sense of urgency.
- Up-to-date on industry standards and best practices for digital products.
- Experience with Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- BA/BS in science or technical field. Advanced technical degree or MBA is a plus.
- Experience with requirement management applications (Jama, DOORS,…), product portfolio applications (Aha!), as well as analytics tools (Google Analytics, Pendo, Splunk), is a big plus!
- Software development experience using scripting/OO language would be ideal but is not required
What’s in it for you
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.
iRhythm Technologies at a glance
iRhythm Technologies focuses on Biotechnology, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Diagnostics, and Medical Device. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Houston, Huntington Beach, and Lincolnshire. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, iRhythm Technologies has raised $122.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.