Product Design InternNo salary
If you said YES! to the above questions, we want to meet you! We are looking for a creative, passionate and motivated Product Design Intern to support our marketing campaigns in our regional partnerships.
As a member of the Product team working in Kuala Lumpur, you will get the opportunity to be involved in strategizing content, running experiments, conducting A/B tests, and many more interesting activities.
* Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on requirements
* Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
* Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
* Amend designs after feedback
* Review final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
* Think creatively to produce new content ideas, experiments, and A/B tests in our partnership channels
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met
* Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
* Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
* You are currently a student or recent graduate of advertising / graphic design / multimedia design or equivalent
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
* Have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design
* An understanding of the latest trends within a commercial environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (#Bonus skill: Bahasa Indonesia)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and impeccable attention to details
* Able to work independently with high degree of initiatives
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Ability to work methodically and have a can-do attitude
* Join a hyper fast growing ambitious and Venture Capitalist backed company
* Be empowered to own and drive your own goals and make changes that will directly impacting the success and hyper growth of the business.
* Experience a collaborative and blameless work environment that supports continuous learning and ingenuity.
* Work alongside world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions.
* Experience the most exciting growth phase of an international start-up first-hand – we are well funded with proven product, but still on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
* Highly international environment implies that even non-Southeast Asia residents are more than welcome to apply
* Competitive salary
* Flexi- hours i.e. 8.00AM – 10.00AM to 5:00PM – 7.00 PM
* Medical benefits
iPrice group at a glance
iPrice group focuses on E-Commerce, Lead Generation, and South East Asia. Their company has offices in Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, iPrice group has raised $5.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.