Invoca is the leader in conversation intelligence for revenue teams at B2C brands
Senior Account Based Marketing Manager
We have proudly been recognized by INC Magazine with the Best Workplaces award two years in a row! Read more about this achievement and what makes us special here: https://www.invoca.com/press/invoca-recognized-as-an-inc-magazine-best-workplace-for-the-second-consecutive-year/
Commitment to our customers, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a positive environment are more than words written on a wall at Invoca, it’s our way of life. We take pride in an inclusive and egoless culture that helps us drive innovation and build value for both our customers and our people. And of course, there’s the competitive pay, great perks, and getting to work on an industry-leading product. If this sounds unlike most tech jobs you’ve had, you’re right. Come join us. We’re building something special.
Invoca is seeking a metrics driven account based marketing (ABM) professional with a successful record of combining content and relationship marketing with technology to lead our ABM program.
This role is responsible for planning, executing, and measuring targeted account-focused programs to drive quality pipeline, revenue, and customer expansion for target accounts. The ideal candidate will lead a diverse array of outbound and inbound programs that effectively reach Invoca’s desired audience and drive them through the marketing funnel. This candidate will be analytically minded and able to report program success based on funnel metrics and pipeline impact. The team member will work closely with marketing partners, sales, and customer success to ensure programs are timely, imaginative, measurable, detailed executed, and drive revenue.
- Provide strategic leadership for ABM programs, aligning sales and marketing with focus on the highest value prospects and accounts, and delivering on pipeline and revenue goals.
- Lead the ABM program, including account selection, account planning governance, appropriate use of ABM and digital marketing technology, measurement, and budget approvals
- Advance the use of technology for Account Based Marketing to drive personalization and scale. Demonstrate passion for the buyer's journey, delivering the right content at the right time, across channels and touchpoints.
- Nimbly address ongoing demand for opportunistic and ad hoc marketing needs of the sales teams in response to health of the pipeline
- Provide strategic and tactical support to account executives responsible for key strategic accounts.
- Collaborate with content and product marketing teams to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage and convince target accounts and move them from cold/unaware accounts to engaged accounts with opportunities.
- Review and share performance metrics with a keen eye on return on investment. Ensure that each marketing activity is supervised and measured. Use data and dashboards to advise future programs and investment. Report findings and results to management and key partners.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal partners, including SDRs, sales, sales operations, customer experience, demand generation, content marketing, product marketing, and external organizations and partners.
- Support diversity, equity and inclusion at Invoca
Required Skills / Expertise
- Proactive style with ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Successfully lead multiple projects and effective at influencing across all levels
- Strong hands on experience using technology to achieve results, including Marketo, SFDC, and Engagio.
- Strong experience executing successful outbound ABM tactics, including but not limited to direct mail and email.
- Reporting & measurement experience, specifically in account based marketing
- Highly skilled at communicating, both in person and in writing; an appetite for visual communication via dashboards and presentations very valuable in this role; adept at communicating with executives
- Committed leader who takes initiative without being asked; takes pride and personal ownership of team and business unit success
- High energy; highly productive with strong self-starter initiative
- Outstanding organizational, budget, and project management skills
- Diverse marketing background a plus - including content development, event marketing, demand generation, public relations, culminating in recent focus on ABM, with demonstrated success
- Experience in SaaS is a necessity, with experience in marketing technology being a plus
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
“Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone.” Gregg Johnson CEO
And to us, diversity and inclusion means even more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means proactively hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness and respect.
Invoca at a glance
Invoca focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Telecommunications, Sales and Marketing, and Analytics. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Lone Tree. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Invoca has raised $116.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.