AI-powered call tracking/analytics platform for campaign attribution/actionable data
Marketing Operations and Strategy Director
We have proudly been recognized by INC Magazine with the Best Workplaces award three years in a row! Read more about this achievement and what makes us special here: https://www.invoca.com/blog/invoca-named-inc-best-workplace-of-2020
Commitment to our customers, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a positive environment are more than words written on a wall at Invoca, it’s our way of life. We take pride in an inclusive and egoless culture that helps us drive innovation and build value for both our customers and our people. And of course, there’s the competitive pay, great perks, and getting to work on an industry-leading product. If this sounds unlike most tech jobs you’ve had, you’re right. Come join us. We’re building something special.
Invoca is seeking a senior B2B marketing operations leader with demonstrated ability at fast growing companies. Reporting to the CMO, the ideal candidate loves to dig into data, polish processes, and is an analytics specialist who is adept at uncovering and presenting key takeaways in an understandable way. You will be responsible for proactively leading the performance and optimization of the Marketing department’s efficiency, including detecting emerging customer and/or market trends, and providing timely and accurate reports, dashboards and analyses to respond to market challenges.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for optimizing marketing systems and the data that flows through them. In this role, you will build credible, highly collaborative relationships with internal partners, external vendors, and the sales, customer, finance, and product organizations to ensure effective marketing execution. The ideal candidate is effective leading cross-functional business initiatives. This is a high visibility, high- impact role leading strategic and cross functional initiatives.
- Drive the analysis and strategy on go-to-market segmentation and growth opportunities, from new customer acquisition through to customer expansion
- Lead marketing budget management, working with key partners on marketing and finance teams to analyze ROI and optimize spend efficiency
- Oversee the selection, implementation and accuracy of the marketing technology stack, managing vendor negotiations, cost optimization and data hygiene.
- Implement a scalable analytics and measurement framework that spans all aspects of marketing performance, including dashboards and executive level reporting
- Assist in the research and analysis of pricing and packaging as needed
- Lead pivotal initiatives tied to our key growth levers
- Support diversity, equity and inclusion at Invoca
- A confirmed experience in a senior marketing operations role at a high growth SaaS company (typically a minimum of 8 years).
- MarTech stack experience including Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects from inception to completion and lead cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Meticulous with details, possess outstanding communication skills, and be proficient at presenting findings and recommendations to executive level audiences
- Ability to think analytically and creatively, and keen on always improving processes
- Comfortable working with agile teams and handling requests with a results-oriented demeanor
- Enjoys marketing-tech, innovative and emerging methodologies, and loves data
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
“Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone.” Gregg Johnson CEO
And to us, diversity and inclusion means even more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means proactively hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness and respect.
Invoca at a glance
Invoca focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Telecommunications, Analytics, and Search Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Santa Barbara, and Lone Tree. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Invoca has raised $116.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.