A next gen video editing platform in the browser, cross platform, collaborative and easy
Senior Backend Architect
At Invideo, we have set an ambitious goal for ourselves, to build a full fledged video creation and editing platform inside the browser that works cross platform with real time collaboration. We are looking to hire passionate and motivated senior backend developers that can help us to reach our goal.
- Design and own the entire backend architecture at Invideo.
- Define best practices and coding standards to be adopted across the organisation
- Rewrite some of the core backend services to make them scalable and resilient.
- Collaborate with product team and individual developers to ensure scalable and extensible architecture for new features
- Work closely with Devops to ensure our systems are running properly
- Mentor junior team members and introduce new technologies as and when required
- Help us in recruiting and building a high quality engineering team
- Work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Work with a great team that has a strong focus on learning and career growth
- Work on designing and owning architecture for an extremely fast growing startup
- Flexible work hours and fun culture
- Company trips
- Generous Allowance for Self Learning
- Allow 100% remote
- 6+ years experience working on backend systems(preferably micro-services)
- Strong experience building products on statically typed languages like Golang/Rust/Java or similar.
- Experience with deploying containerised services using Docker
- Strong expertise with database systems and good understanding of scaling and optimising databases.
- Experience with designing, monitoring and owning large scale distributed systems
- Strong problem solving mindset and experience solving complex problems in the past.
- Experience working on cloud providers like AWS, GCP
- Experience leading a team of backend developers
Great to have
- Strong experience with Golang
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with functional languages.
- Previous startup experience
- Open source contributions
- Writing technical blogs and contributions at conferences