A Talent Enablement Platform. For a better performance management and working experience
UI DESIGNER€40k – €70k
Some say INTUO has the greatest culture in the world. Others say we have the best step-bike to kick-push oneself to the toilet. All we know, is we are an amazing team of brilliant individuals, passionate about our badass SaaS product - increasing global employee engagement one step at a time.
As an ideal candidate you will have ownership over design of one part our SaaS product and the landing page. Your fellow developers will love working on the SaaS product with you because of your exceptional strengths in design and interaction. Often the marketeers will lure you in with coffee and biscuits to join them in perfecting the intuo.io landing page.
Adobe Suite, Sketch
SASS, HTML, Ember
Mobile design experience (and responsive)
Designing for a responsive grid framework like Bootstrap
THE KIND OF SOFT SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A creative and driven designer ready to show off their skills
- An excellent brainstormer who can communicate their visions clearly
- Excitement to work in a high-growth startup, being able to throw yourself fully into a revolution
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-techies as you’ll be working with developers, marketeers, sales, etc.
- A fan of Agile development with all the usual bits (sprints,...)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with inVision or Marvel
- An impressive portfolio showing both visual and interaction brilliance
- Experience with usability testing
- A salary ;)
- You’ll be joining a great team, filled with sharp and motivated colleagues
- Work in a vibrant office environment (Meet District @ Ghelamco Arena)
- Opportunity to grow fast and learn a ton, in a fast scaling company.
- Monthly events with our co-workers ( Pub Quiz, Team building activities etc.)
- Free Beer!
Can be contractor!
intuo at a glance
intuo focuses on SaaS, Productivity Software, Human Resources, and People. Their company has offices in London, Belgium, and Ghent. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, intuo has raised $880K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.