Redefining the way companies apply ML to business
We are looking for focused, diligent, and creative people to join our marketing efforts in spreading the word about our new and existing products and projects. You will work alongside the executive team to refine our messaging, strategy, and create content to educate, explain, and promote our products, projects, and services.
Your role will cover multiple products and projects across Intuition Machines. This includes our popular hCaptcha service, associated enterprise offerings, and our other business lines.
- Create and develop various types of demand generation content: ads, landing pages, emails, blog posts, infographics, etc.
- Support and collaborate on content initiatives, including partnership collateral, blog posts, brand marketing, thought leadership articles, white papers, and more.
- Continually evaluate the efficacy of content and marketing programs through a methodical, data-driven approach.
- Help manage the content creation process, marketing calendars, and content coordination.
- Familiar with running a growth marketing campaign
- Highly literate and love writing
- Able to understand technical topics and excited about HCaptcha
Please send your CV, and a brief description of what most interests you, along with your dates of availability and preferred location.
IMI does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
We are a fully remote company
We have just enough meetings. Not too much, not too little. Everyone is remote-first enabling a worldwide workforce.
We have a very generous paid vacation program. The best in the industry.
Our san francisco office is pet friendly
Our SF office is fully optional but we supply free food and a place for dogs to play.