Logistics Through Innovation
Senior Full-Stack (MERN) Developer₹12L – ₹18L • No equity
This Full-Stack Developer position is responsible for independently analyzing, designing and developing Dashboard solutions to meet and exceed client reporting needs using Agile development methodology.
Job Responsibilities :
- Designs, analyzes, develop innovative visualizations to meets the client reporting needs.
- Ability to create Dashboards and advanced reports using effective data visualization techniques (grid, graphs and other forms of reports) using d3, nvd3
- Hands on experience with React/VueJS
- Proficient in Microservices, web services, Data structures, MongoDB.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Role Requirements :
-Minimum 3 years experience as a MERN stack developer
- Experience with making APIs, scripts using Nodejs/Python/Go/Erlang/Haskell
- Responsive Web Design
- Backend Knowledge of REST Web Services, APIs, Modern Database
- Proficient in using Linux
- Experience with MongoDB
- Hands on with AWS
Well being and good vibes
Flexible hours, wholesome colleagues and environment, and team building events
Intugine Technologies at a glance
Intugine Technologies focuses on Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Internet of Things, and Logistics / Transportation / Shipping. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Koramangala. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.