Interseller helps make sourcing less tedious for recruiters
Software Engineer$80k – $120k • 0.5% – 0.75%
Interseller helps recruiters by reducing the time it takes to source talent and make offers to candidates. Sourcing is the most tedious process in recruiting today and we hope to build the best and most effective process in the market.
We're looking to hire our 10th employee and our 3rd engineering hire. Our team is small, which gives us the freedom and autonomy to move fast and also have fun while doing so. This time around we're looking for someone who can help us build and maintain our 26 integrations with other platforms.
Here are the technical skills we're looking for so that you can be the most successful at Interseller:
- Have a 2+ of years of experience in another engineering position
- Have a strong understanding of Node & MongoDB
- Have built or maintained a production-level application
Some extras we'd like to see:
- Know and demonstrate your abilities to use and interact with APIs
- Be familiar with building interfaces in either React or Angular
Please note that even though we are a remote team during COVID-19, we are ideally looking for a candidate located in NYC and can only accept US based applicants.