Intelligent Virtual Assistant for Enterprises
Site Reliability Engineer₹11L – ₹18L • No equity
We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be in charge of :
- Designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Engaging in cross-functional team discussions on design, deployment, operation, and maintenance, in a fast-moving, collaborative set up
- Building automation scripts to validate the stability, scalability, and reliability of Interface’s products & services as well as enhance interface’s employees’ productivity
- Debugging and optimizing code and automating routine tasks
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues (hardware or software), propose and implement solutions to ensure they occur with reduced frequency
- Perform the periodic on-call duty to handle security, availability, and reliability of Interface’s products
- You will follow and write good code and solid engineering practices
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Developer with a strong interest in systems Design. You will be building, maintaining, and scaling our cloud infrastructure through software tooling and automation.
- 3+ years of industry experience developing and troubleshooting large-scale infrastructure on the cloud
- Have a solid understanding of system availability, latency, and performance
- Strong programming skills in at least one major programming language and the ability to learn new languages as needed
- Strong System/network debugging skills
- Experience with management/automation tools such as Terraform/Puppet/Chef/SALT
- Experience with setting up production-level monitoring and telemetry
- Expertise in Container management & AWS
- Experience with kubernetes is a plus
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Web sockets, Redis, Postgres, Elastic search, Logstash
- Experience working in an agile team environment and proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Proactive outlook for ways to make our systems more reliable
At interface, just like many other companies, we have made mistakes as we grow. But we have learnt from it and have gotten better. And we thank all of our employees who provided genuine feedback on the forums like Glassdoor. For others, it has become a punching bag of sorts specifically former employees who have had short tenures with us. If this bothers you, we understand. But people who typically work in startups understand this happens.
We recommend you reach out to any of our employees who have stayed with us over an extended period if you would like to get an unbiased view if necessary.
interface at a glance
interface focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Mateo and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.