Senior Product Marketing Manager₹25L – ₹35L • No equity
Do you want to market a product that is called ‘indispensable’ by our customers and one that has already generated over $50M in ROI for them in just under 12 months?
We do not want to remain a ‘hidden gem’ and are striving to build a well known global brand - your efforts will ensure we do just that.
We take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding and want to take it to the entire Financial Services Landscape.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be in charge of :
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company’s products in the market and ensure positioning is consistent across all channels of communications
- Develop marketing strategies to increase market penetration and demand generation for key market initiatives, industry-specific growth plans, and product portfolio
- Deploy effective marketing campaigns that drive growth across the market
- Develop content strategy and leading product-related content creation
- Identify opportunities and recommend approaches to scale marketing programs across target markets
- Provide insight and guidance to other teams including Digital Strategy, pre-sales, sales, account management, digital marketing, and PR.
- Work with the sales organization to develop account strategies by providing insights on messaging/positioning.
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and get things done
- Growth mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- A keen eye for research and data
- Total experience of 8-10 years along with 3+ years of product marketing experience in PaaS, SaaS, AI/Machine learning enterprise products strongly preferred
- Result-oriented approach with proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Expertise and awareness of marketing technology and tools
At interface, just like many other companies, we have made mistakes as we grow. But we have learnt from it and have gotten better. And we thank all of our employees who provided genuine feedback on the forums like Glassdoor. For others, it has become a punching bag of sorts, specifically for former employees who have had short tenures with us. If this bothers you, we understand. But people who typically work in startups understand this happens.
We recommend you reach out to any of our employees who have stayed with us over an extended period if you would like to get an unbiased view if necessary.
interface at a glance
interface focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Mateo and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.