Intelligent Virtual Assistant for Enterprises
Lead Technical Product Manager₹25L – ₹40L • No equity
We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding. Our products lead the industry today and we like it to keep it that way. Considering the importance of this role, you will be working directly with the CEO.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
As a Lead Technical Product Manager you will be in charge of :
- Our platform is a suite of tools that makes the underlying core technology usable for FIs and there are certain parts that will also be used by the customers of the FIs. So you have an opportunity to build products that are both B2B and B2C.
- Create and deliver on product vision, goal, strategy, and roadmap through first principles.
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth Mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Think like an engineer, empathize like an end-user
- 1-2 years of hands-on product management and technology experience with the coding background
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to define customer experience for all customer-facing features
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through the complete technology product lifecycle
- Create & communicate a clear vision for the products with all stakeholders
- Prioritize product rollout based on business impact
At interface, just like many other companies, we have made mistakes as we grow. But we have learnt from it and have gotten better. And we thank all of our employees who provided genuine feedback on the forums like Glassdoor. For others, it has become a punching bag of sorts specifically former employees who have had short tenures with us. If this bothers you, we understand. But people who typically work in startups understand this happens.
We recommend you reach out to any of our employees who have stayed with us over an extended period if you would like to get an unbiased view if necessary.
interface at a glance
interface focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Mateo and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.