Intelligent Virtual Assistant for Enterprises
Senior Software Engineer II - Front End$80k – $135k • 0.0% – 0.4%
We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
This is a remote role
As a Senior Software Engineer II, you will be :
- Designing and implementing Front end applications of Interface’s conversational AI platform and playing a significant role in evolving them.
- Working with a team of driven and passionate engineers working on cutting edge technology, who take pride in solving complex problems.
- Engaging in cross-functional team discussions on Product, design, QA, deployment and maintenance, in a fast-moving collaborative set up.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Analyzing high level requirements, breaking it down into workable/demoable tasks, estimating them and delivering with high quality.
- Contributing to improve our engineering processes, tooling, and standards.
You can be a great fit if you :
Are extremely self-motivated
Have the ability to learn quickly
Growth mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
Are Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
Have worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
Have outstanding problem-solving abilities
Have a proactive outlook for ways to make the solution better
Have 6+ years of experience in rich UI applications
- Have Good knowledge of distributed technologies, low latency, secure and highly scalable systems.
- Have Expertise in at least one JS framework: ReactJS / AngularJs / VueJs, preferably ReactJS
- Have Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Have Strong Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 with experience in building advanced responsive layouts
- Have Strong adherence to best practices and experience in UI/UX implementation strategies.
- Have Expertise in cross-browser compatibility support
- Have Experience Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Have Expertise in building Responsive Design and strong competencies with design patterns.
- Have Experience in socket programming and interacting with APIs at scale, preferably GraphQL
- Are eager to learn new technologies
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Are passionate about helping teams grow by inspiring and mentoring engineers.
interface at a glance
interface focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Mateo and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.