Intelligent Virtual Assistant for Enterprises
Technical Sales₹7L – ₹15L • No equity
Do you want to be part of a team that is selling a product that has been in great demand despite the Pandemic and continues to track well?
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding.
As a Technical Sales professional, you will be:
- Working on building organizational and technical writing skills to execute business-critical RFPs and RFIs maintain a complete and accurate database of responses
- Engage with clients to understand preferences and RFP requirements from our customers and apply that knowledge to the response and prospective customer communications
- Monitor bid schedules and uphold deadlines
- Work closely with business stakeholders (Sales / Marketing / Design / Product / Dev) to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Partner with the sales team on various business development opportunities
- Tracking RFP releases and remains abreast of industry trends and competitive communication; share knowledge and apply to strategy
- Contributing to creative, campaign-driven sales collateral, client and product communications, and other projects supporting our Sales & Marketing strategies
- Work with Sales & Marketing leadership to create executive-level presentations. Involvement in other sales-related functions including client events and tradeshows as well as other key initiatives
- Managing and supporting campaigns in Salesforce / Hubspot / other CRMs to track activity and manage lead generation and nurturing activities
- Traveling to client bids, events, and tradeshows.
- Effectively document client expectations, solutions sold and perform proper handovers to delivery after successful sales.
You can be a great fit if you :
- Are extremely self-motivated
- Have the ability to learn quickly
- Have a growth Mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Have Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Are Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Have worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Have outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Have the ability to do value-driven conversations with CXO level executives
- Have the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Have 3-4 Years experience creating technical content for focused selling in the Fintech and BFSI domain
- Are individual contributor with a team player mindset
- Knowledge of both Private and Public-Sector bidding in the BFSI domain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing and formal presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in the effective proposal including RFP, RFI writing
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects, coordinating across multiple disciplines and teams
- Acclimatize and adapt quickly; willing to be part of our ambitious growth plans
- A passion for working within the high-growth Fintech AI space and be part of a fast-paced team
interface at a glance
interface focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Mateo and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.