Intelligent Virtual Assistant for Enterprises
Staff Software Engineer$100k – $160k • 0.0% – 0.4%
We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
This is a remote role
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will be :
- Architecting, Designing, and implementing key areas of Interface’s conversational AI platform and playing a significant role in evolving it.
- working with a team of driven and passionate engineers working on cutting edge technology, who take pride in solving complex problems.
- Engaging in cross-functional team discussions on Product, design, QA, deployment, and maintenance, in a fast-moving collaborative set up.
- Driving accountability for test-driven development and delivery of high-quality features
- Coming up with best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the platform/team.
You can be a great fit if you :
- Are extremely self-motivated
- Have the ability to learn quickly
- Growth mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Are Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Have worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Have outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Have a proactive outlook for ways to make the solution better
- Have 10+ years of experience in delivering scalable complex technical products
- Have Good knowledge of distributed technologies, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
- Have Hands-on experience in Node.JS / Express.JS / Hapi.js / Koa.js (or any other Web Framework), and Relational Databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Have Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Have experience working with react, python (Nice to have)
- Have hands-on experience in developing applications using microservices, container technologies, container management systems such as Kubernetes
- Have a strong understanding of systems using real-time interactions (web sockets, long-polling, server-sent events)
- Have hands-on experience in the Implementation of security and data protection
- Are eager to learn new technologies
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Are passionate about helping teams grow by inspiring and mentoring engineers.
interface at a glance
interface focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Mateo and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.