Creators of Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband
e-Commerce Web Developer (Conversion Optimization)$75k – $90k
At Interaxon, we develop engaging experiences using brain sensing technology. We are a passionate team of researchers, technical experts and scientists building the world’s leading science-based brain platform to empower personal transformation through human-centered innovation. Our Muse and Muse 2 headbands are designed to make meditation easier and provide real-time audio and visual feedback on your meditative state through the Muse companion app.
What you will do:
- Drive and own eCommerce site optimization including: SEO optimization; CRO; landing pages/content tests; google analytics reporting and delivering insights; etc.
Proactively run A/B tests onsite for improved conversion rates as well as regularly audit site usability and purchase flow to identify and implement key conversion rate optimization opportunities
Provide continuous user testing and ensure work delivers an intuitive and engaging user experience
Advise on user interface best practices to meet performance and team requirements
Work with our motion graphics designer to create unique interactive experiences and custom landing pages to improve CR.
What you have:
- Experience with conversion rate optimization from all aspects of the customer journey through both mobile & desktop experiences
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Front-End Web Development experience (Wordpress & Shopify knowledge a large benefit)
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator in particular
- Experience in working collaboratively with wireframes and technical specifications for interactive websites
- A preference for working in a creative team environment, complemented by an ability to self-manage for deadlines
- Strong HTML skills, and an ability to create semantically clean mark-up
- Strong understanding of CSS, its cross-browser quirks and a keen eye for details
- Demonstrated experience in managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser code that works well on any device
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to adapt and to solve problems proactively and creatively
- Experience with databases and PHP (a plus)
What we offer:
Our collaborative culture is an extension of our vision to empower personal transformation to improve lives and change the world. We have a flexible working environment, great benefits package, meditation space, onsite gym with subsidized membership, a kitchen full of snacks, a variety of food nearby on King Street / Queen Street, onsite bicycle parking and easy access to the TTC. Join a team passionate about making a difference.
Interaxon is a company fueled on innovation and inclusion. We believe that diversity is an essential part of our workplace culture, and we continue to grow our team through equal opportunity and barrier-free recruitment. Additionally, if you require any accommodations during the selection process, please let us know!