SaaS Operations Reimagined
Senior Customer Success Manager
Who we are?
Intello is the leading provider of SaaS operations solutions.
Intello is on a mission to create a more transparent SaaS ecosystem. Cloud applications have the power to transform the way people do business. However, the explosion and growth of the SaaS market have resulted in the massive adoption of new applications within companies, without the proper infrastructure to manage them.
By integrating with existing applications and leveraging proprietary solutions, Intello provides companies with real-time visibility into their SaaS spend, usage and compliance. Enabling companies to save money on unused subscriptions and automate software vendor compliance with intelligent SaaS operations.
What we need your help with?
Intello is looking for our first Customer Success Manager!
We're a customer-first company. The north star is our customers’ success and we are hiring a Customer Success Manager to ensure our customers have the best product experience in the world. As our first customer success hire, you will be our customers’ primary point of contact and internal advocate, own the new-customer on-boarding process, conduct regular customer check-ins, and ultimately be responsible for and measured on retention and expansion.
Increasing customer love is your passion and number one priority.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Deliver business value. As the dedicated point of contact, you will ensure that Intello is solving our customers' SaaS Operations challenges.
- Own the entire customer journey. Our customers’ success is our success and you will own this process through on-boarding, adoption, nurture, and renewal.
- Advocate for the best customer experience. Internally, you’ll serve as the voice of our customers when providing customer feedback to product & engineering or helping marketing to educate the world about our customers’ success.
Who you are?
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
🤓 4+ years of experience working in a high-growth consultative customer-facing role -- at a SaaS company.
💪🏻 Proven track record managing $1M book of business, working with companies in the 200-2000 employee size range and dealing with multiple stakeholders within a company.
🧩 Created and executed a full-stack customer success plan and skilled in handling renewal discussions, as well as discovering and remediating signs of potential customer churn.
📝🗣 Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
🤝 Team Player: You recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
🥋 Ability to think quick on your feet in a conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease.
🎖 You are pro-active and take initiative -- with alacrity and intelligence.
Why work with us?
- Go from individual contributor to team lead in a short time frame
- Be part of an incredibly talented team who are passionate about all things SaaS
- Join a fast-growing company, who values moving fast and learning even faster
- Join at a crucial stage of our development (seed-stage) with a huge opportunity for you to add value and be a key factor in our future success
- You want to be part of a team that leans on each other to learn, grow, and do things better and faster
- You want to work on interesting problems and build the future of IT Operations
- Contribute tangibly and significantly to our core product, bringing value to our customers each and every week
- We offer full medical, dental, and vision plans and a flexible vacation policy
- We are constantly picking up new tools and technologies that help us improve our processes
Intello is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.