Demand orchestration software to scale pipeline and revenue
Sr. Content Strategist
Integrate is a rapidly growing, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. The Integrate Demand Cloud platform serves as the central, top of funnel data hub for major players like Microsoft, Salesforce, Adobe, and Dell. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that help organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
Quick Hits:- 250+ Employees- $80M+ Raised- 9+ Years Old
We are looking for a demand marketing professional to serve as our Senior Content Strategist, Revenue Marketing. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter who maintains a balance between setting a strategic vision for content to fuel precision demand campaigns and executing at a high quality and rapid pace. You should have strong experience executing and delivering successful content that can be utilized in an omni-channel approach. You have a quantifiable track record of success in content development and asset measurement with a strong focus on measurement and ROI. You have a bias toward action and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to make things happen. You are a strong collaborator and will work closely with Marketing and Sales Teams to generate content that can create funnel velocity and drive sustainable revenue.
What You'll Do:
- Design, write and execute the content strategy and asset development within the Buyers’ Journey framework to fuel demand. Work closely with the Marketing Strategy and Demand Gen Teams to align with key sales initiatives.
- Collaborate and enable integrated multi-channel demand gen programs with content that resonates with our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) to grow marketing qualified leads and revenue.
- Work closely with Marketing Ops to measure and report performance of all marketing assets/channels and assess against goals (OKRs & KPIs).
- Regularly provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline & conversion, program ROI, and customer acquisition, influence, contact acquisition and activity – as it relates to asset performance.
- Work closely with Marketing Strategy and other internal global teams as well as third party publishers, thought leaders, influencers and partners to formulate strategies on impactful content.
- Create and manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline growth.
- Provide ongoing recommendations to executive leadership on how to improve demand gen marketing capabilities including content, talent, skills, tools and platforms to maximize reach and effectiveness.
What You Offer:
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or related field.
- Proven working experience in Content Marketing or Strategy with an emphasis on demand gen.
- 5-8+ years of demonstrable experience across content strategy and asset development, and demand generation. Demonstrated results in terms of pipeline creation, lead velocity improvements and close rate acceleration.
- B2B technology background required, preferably for SaaS-based organizations that have scaled programs globally.
- Passionate about B2B content generation across digital advertising, brand awareness, websites, social, as well as testing and analytics.
- Strong track record in performance analytics and making data driven decisions to continually optimize content and drive the customer acquisition funnel.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills. You are able to confidently present insights and recommendations to senior management.
- Ability to coordinate between multiple teams across the organization.
- Experience in A/B testing and content optimization strategies
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in content strategy and development, digital experiences and measurement.
Integrate In The News:
Integrate at a glance
Integrate focuses on Advertising, Software, and Marketing. Their company has offices in New York, Phoenix, London, Scottsdale, and Hopkinton. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Integrate has raised $80.35M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.