Product Manager - Content Marketing
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- Contributing towards significant, product-defining content marketing initiatives, overseeing the process of new content development from ideation to execution.
- Develop a deep expertise in key aspects of our product, the personal insurance market, and competitive content landscape, establishing yourself as a leader capable of liaising between product and editorial teams.
- Apply a product- and user-focused sensibility to set content priorities, with special consideration towards monetization and growth.
- Serve as the point person for affiliate and external content partnerships, and work with editorial, partnerships, and engineering teams to execute on these projects.
- Leverage data and your innate curiosity to set proactive content goals based on an ever-changing market and dynamic 24-hour news landscape.
- 5+ years of product management experience, with a proven track record of optimizing conversion funnels and driving growth.
- Expert in content development and how these drive SEO, marketing, product, and partnerships initiatives.
- Adept in making proactive and reactive decisions using insights and data.
- Experience with SQL, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tableau, or other reporting and visualization tools is a plus.
- Results-oriented with strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Great healthcare plan
Company stock options
Happy hours and company outings
Insurify at a glance
Insurify focuses on E-Commerce, Search, Marketplaces, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Cambridge. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Insurify has raised $29.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.