The fastest way to shop for car insurance. Browse - Compare - Discover
Digital Outreach Specialist
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- Manage all day-to-day responsibilities relating to PR & Outreach, juggling and prioritizing several projects at a time.
- Build, manage & grow relationships with journalists, bloggers, and media outlets
- Work with the SEO team to lead link-building for Insurify
- Perform email outreach promoting Insurify’s content
- Track and report on your progress and success
- Develop pipelines of contacts and resources for marketing, branding, partnership, and media opportunities
- Broaden Insurify’s brand visibility by supporting content marketing initiatives and expanding social media presence
- Successfully land published links for our site
- Entry-level applicants or a professional with 1-3 years of experience in PR, communications, content marketing, or business development
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proven track record of exceeding expectations preferred
- Organized, with a strong history of meeting deadlines
- Experience writing, implementing, and managing email campaigns preferred
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office
- Comfort and experience with research; proficiency in Excel or similar data management software a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team setting; comfort and confidence performing “cold” outreach to media outlets or journalists
- A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to pivot between projects, learn from mistakes, always move forward, and help build the next big thing in insurance!
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture
We are proud to be *an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.***
Great healthcare plan
Company stock options
Happy hours and company outings
Insurify at a glance
Insurify focuses on E-Commerce, Search, Marketplaces, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Cambridge. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Insurify has raised $29.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.