The fastest way to shop for car insurance. Browse - Compare - Discover
Freelance Content Writer - Home Insurance$15k – $25k • No equity
Insurify is revolutionizing the insurance shopping experience by leveraging cutting-edge technology to match consumers with the best insurance companies and products for their specific needs. Offering a wide choice of carriers and a simple online buying experience, Insurify is fundamentally altering the way insurance is researched and purchased. You might even say that we’re making it fun!
To learn more, please visit https://insurify.com/
Home insurance experts strongly encouraged to apply!
Insurify is on the lookout for a freelance, part-time content writer with demonstrated experience in web writing and content creation in addition to a working knowledge of the insurance/financial content space.
As a contract writer with Insurify, you will:
- Research/collect data for and write original editorial pieces targeted at homeowners insurance shoppers (research will often involve data-driven analysis, so a head for both letters and numbers is required)
- Perform competitor research and contribute fresh ideas to our editorial pipeline
- Work with our SEO team to build out our content strategy and support SEO initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in web writing, blogging, content creation, etc. (please link or attach a portfolio or writing samples)
- Top-notch writing and communication skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree with relevant coursework
- Quick learning ability and a working understanding of the home insurance industry
- A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to pivot between projects at a consistent cadence, always move forward, and help us build the next big thing in insurance!
- Licensed home insurance agent or professional experience in the homeowners insurance space
Great healthcare plan
Company stock options
Happy hours and company outings
Insurify at a glance
Insurify focuses on E-Commerce, Search, Marketplaces, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Cambridge. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Insurify has raised $29.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.