Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist$60k – $85k • No equity
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Proven SEO experience
Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahrefs, Screamingfrog, etc.)
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Our offices are located in the heart of Vaughan at Keele and 407.
About our company
At Insurdinary (www.insurdinary.ca) our initiative is to continuously develop in-depth resources to help consumers make smarter financial decisions.
We are proud to say that we have helped thousands of Canadians make informed financial decisions. Whether it be finding life, auto, home, health, travel insurance, applying for the right credit cards or comparing mortgage rates.
All financial resources in one place, Insurdinary.
Insurdinary at a glance
Insurdinary focuses on Financial Services, Insurance, Finance Technology, Health and Insurance, and Credit Cards. Their company has offices in Toronto and Vaughan. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.