Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices
Senior Software Engineer$46k – $54k • No equity
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
Our offices are located in the heart of Vaughan at Keele and 407.
About our company
At Insurdinary (www.insurdinary.ca) our initiative is to continuously develop in-depth resources to help consumers make smarter financial decisions.
We are proud to say that we have helped thousands of Canadians make informed financial decisions. Whether it be finding life, auto, home, health, travel insurance, applying for the right credit cards or comparing mortgage rates.
All financial resources in one place, Insurdinary.
Insurdinary at a glance
Insurdinary focuses on Financial Services, Insurance, Finance Technology, Health and Insurance, and Credit Cards. Their company has offices in Toronto and Vaughan. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.