Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices
Senior Content Creator$44k – $52k • No equity
We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, ebooks and social media posts.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Extensive Knowledge with SEO
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
Our offices are located in the heart of Vaughan at Keele and 407.
About our company
At Insurdinary (www.insurdinary.ca) our initiative is to continuously develop in-depth resources to help consumers make smarter financial decisions.
We are proud to say that we have helped thousands of Canadians make informed financial decisions. Whether it be finding life, auto, home, health, travel insurance, applying for the right credit cards or comparing mortgage rates.
All financial resources in one place, Insurdinary.
Insurdinary at a glance
Insurdinary focuses on Financial Services, Insurance, Finance Technology, Health and Insurance, and Credit Cards. Their company has offices in Toronto and Vaughan. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.