Online Platform That Connects Hospitality Businesses and Professionals
Enterprise Account Executive
Instawork's goal is to be the essential hiring engine for the hourly workforce across the globe. Our first step toward this goal is to become the "the Uber of Staffing” as our technology enables us to service needs of the gig economy. We are positioned well in the hospitality space (think catering companies, multi-location restaurants, hotels, event venues, golf courses) and looking to quickly expand our reach across the country and then the globe as well as other verticals. 10% of Americans work in hospitality and staffing tends to be the biggest struggle this industry faces for both the business and the worker. This presents the potential for a major disruption to the outdated job boards or help wanted signs in the window. Leveraging our accelerated growth, we will continue expand throughout the US and globally in order to revolutionize the labor market.
We work with thousands of businesses in multiple markets, and are looking for a Senior Account Executives who want to change the way brick & mortar and large event venues utilize on demand talent to fill staffing gaps. We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Account Executive is to target Mid-Enterprise new business that use part time staffing in large quantities. You'll have a defined prospect list but you’ll also building relationships with both local businesses and larger national players in the hospitality space.
This is a high-energy, client-facing sales role requiring proven sales ability with a passion for closing deals and growing accounts. The ideal candidate understands and anticipates how decisions are made, and you will persistently uncover the needs and decision-making criteria of your prospects. Your goal is to create more raving fanatics of Instawork and ensure that we become staffing and hiring solution of choice for our clients. Above all, you will be responsible for hitting your revenue targets.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Instawork and enterprise companies, multi-location companies, and other companies that have large staffing and hiring needs.
- Executing the sales strategy for our B2B mobile marketplace app.
- Reaching out to executives and key decision makers across multiple verticals in the hospitality sector to download and use Instawork as a primary hiring tool.
- Utilize and a consultative sales process to demonstrate how Instawork is a faster, more convenient and cost effective solution compared to the status quo.
- Ensure a top notch first experience with Instawork, and obsess over growing the account in the first months as a customer.
- Strategically work an assigned account list focusing on net new client acquisition closing new business over the phone and in person
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and sales plans
- Work collaboratively with the VP of Sales and cross functional teams to drive revenue growth with new customers.
- Provide actionable product feedback to our supporting teams and head of sales in order to help iterate on our value offering.
- Utilize our technology tools and maintain great Salesforce hygiene.
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales, including pursuits that include multiple buyers and stages
- A track record of success – consistently exceeding quota
- Competitive Mentality with an innate desire to be at the top of the leader board
- Experience – You follow a sales process and methodology (Solutions selling, Challenger, or other)
- You have successfully sold into national hotel brands, universities, or sports arenas.
- You have a strong background in part time enterprise staffing.
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, Google Docs and Salesforce
Comp and Incentives:
· Competitive salary
· Extensive support and mentoring management
· Favorable Medical, Dental, Vision coverage