Where hospitality businesses and talent find each other
Community Support Representative$47k – $55k • 0.01% – 0.01%
We help connect professionals to full-time, part-time, and temporary work opportunities. If you have a curious, passionate, and entrepreneurial spirit, come work with us.
We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
Additionally, providing exceptional support that establishes trust for businesses and workers is paramount to our product experience. We believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
A Community Support Representative helps people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into power users. The right candidate is always looking to resolve problems with exceptional communication while building trust in the community.
Requirements for the Job:
1. Resolve complex problems for customers quickly and with highest quality delivery using various support platforms (email, chat, phone)
2. Be able to learn and master multiple internal systems
3. Communicate quickly and effectively to various levels internally and externally
1. 1 year experience in support CRM such as Zendesk, Intercom, Desk.com
2. Bilingual English/Spanish
Instawork at a glance
Instawork focuses on Mobile, Internet, Hospitality, Local, and Small and Medium Businesses. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, and Miami. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Instawork has raised $28M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.