Where hospitality businesses and talent find each other
Lead / Principal Software Engineer (BLR)₹25L – ₹35L
You will required to have a deep knowledge of our backend systems as well as the uses of the front-end of our technology.
You will coordinate and lead execution on projects that require knowledge and execution of the frontend/backend combination whether those use cases are customer facing or internally facing.
You will help design and develop usable architecture for world-class products and build scalable, secure, and well-documented systems
You will become a mentor for young engineers and a champion of best practices and standards in the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field highly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deploy software solutions that meet product requirements.
• Ability to architect, maintain and manage databases and infrastructure within AWS - experience with EC2, CloudFront, ELB
• Experience working with high traffic web / mobile applications.
• Must be hands on and be able to work independently or as a part of a team and must be self-motivated.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
OTHER KEY COMPETENCIES:
• Track record delivering apps / large software projects
• Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies
• Ability to prioritize biggest bang for buck features / projects
• Interest in joining an early venture, where you will effectively shape our culture and values
Meet your team
Instawork at a glance
Instawork focuses on Mobile, Internet, Hospitality, Local, and Small and Medium Businesses. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, and Miami. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Instawork has raised $28M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.