Vernacular, Instant Solution Q&A App for K-12 students backed by AI & ML
Product Manager₹10L – ₹15L • No equity
Following are the job details-
• The incumbent will define, execute, and deliver applications (Web and mobile) and services based product road map that adds great value to Company.
• You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product road maps and features based on team strategy.
• This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, operations, business development and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Company.
• A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
• Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
• Collaborate with usability, technology and business development team to develop a deep understanding of customers, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
• Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
• Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to go to market
• Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
• Provide analytics based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the teams ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Work with various teams (technology, design, marketing, finance etc.) to manage operational issues such as fulfillment, external partner relationships and other compliance and customer conversions.
Instasolv.com at a glance
Instasolv.com focuses on K-12 Education and Education Technology. Their company has offices in New Delhi. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.instasolv.com